• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Record sash clamps collect from near Cardiff (when lock down over!! ) SOLD

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sneggysteve

Established Member
Reaction score
8 Record sash clamps and 4 no name clamps as follows :-

3 x 136 which has clamping capacity 65” 166cms
1 x Record (cannot see model) which has clamping capacity of 55” 140cms no locking pin
1 x Record 136 7 which has clamping capacity of 42” 106cms
3 x Record 135 which have clamping capacity 48” 122cms
4 x unamed clamps which have clamping capacity 31” 78cms but heavy duty

All in good working condition just need a clean - £100
HPIM1547.JPGHPIM1548.JPGHPIM1549.JPGHPIM1550.JPG

Yes please. Kindly PM me with what arrangements you wish to make. I can pay BACS, cash on collection or whatever. No rush to collect. Adrian

Hi Adrian

They are yours - forgot to add I'm in Caerphilly CF83 *** - just 10 mins off M4. As soon as lock down up I will send you more details. Cash please.
Thanks
Steve

Hi Adrian

They are yours - forgot to add I'm in Caerphilly CF83 *** - just 10 mins off M4. As soon as lock down up I will send you more details. Cash please.
Thanks
Steve
Thanks Steve. Let me know what you want me to do about collection and payment. As I said, no rush as I know Wales has significant restrictions. Kind regards, Adrian

Obviously Wales has been locked down and now England is locked down as well. If you want to re-liust these and sell to someone in Wales, then I think that is fair enough as by the look of it I will not be going anywhere until next year. Kind regards, Adrian

Obviously Wales has been locked down and now England is locked down as well. If you want to re-liust these and sell to someone in Wales, then I think that is fair enough as by the look of it I will not be going anywhere until next year. Kind regards, Adrian

Steve - if you do decide that you want to see the back of these clamps soon, I can pick them up next week & pay cash, I'm in Swansea.
BUT ONLY if Adrian really isn't fussed - I don't want to pinch them off him, they're his by right.
Martin.

Hi Adrian

If you are ok with that then thanks - I just want them out of the way really.

Martin - I will send you pm later today

Steve

Back