Record RBS 350X Bandsaw?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lord Nibbo

Established Member
Reaction score
I've been dithering for several weeks on buying a Record RBS 350X Bandsaw. I've read through all the posts in this section of the forum and spotted two or three good threads on this very machine or this machine before it had some upgrades done to it.

My question is really to those who bought the Record RBS 350 and have now given it plenty of use. What do you think of it now? Would you buy another?

Used it for about a year now. The blade tension indicator is not much use, but other than that, the BS is fine. Would buy one again.
HTH John

froglet":msuf3sqi said:
LN is it specifically the 350X you are after as D&M Tools are clearing stocks of the older version for £399 at the moment.

http://www.dm-tools.co.uk/store/browse.php3?section=6034&sn=RPWBS350&main=&cs=&level=5

Graeme

Yes it is the revamped 350X i'm after, i.e. different fence, heavier wheels etc. I emailed D&M just to check that the £499 (Cabinet base + wheels+ 5 blades) deal is the updated machine. They replied confirming it is the newer model.

I'm very impressed with the Forum, :) and using the words of Arni.... "I'll be back" :)

Latest posts

Back