Record power tspp250 dado set

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rigger68

Reaction score
Evening all
I’ve bought a used RP tspp250 that’s working pretty good. I’m ordering an INCRA ts-ls fence system for it which should improve it
Has anyone used a dado set on the record power table saw , if yes which brand did you go with ?
I have a Freud blade in it at present that has a 30 hole in the centre , most of the dado sets are for a 16mil arbour
The threaded bar is 10mm
Am I right in thinking I would need a bush from 30mil down to 10mil to make it work safely ?
Regards
Paul

Evening all
I’ve bought a used RP tspp250 that’s working pretty good. I’m ordering an INCRA ts-ls fence system for it which should improve it
Has anyone used a dado set on the record power table saw , if yes which brand did you go with ?
I have a Freud blade in it at present that has a 30 hole in the centre , most of the dado sets are for a 16mil arbour
The threaded bar is 10mm
Am I right in thinking I would need a bush from 30mil down to 10mil to make it work safely ?
Regards
Paul

Did you manage to find one that fits?

I suspect you can fit one.

Record Power make a point of saying they don't support dado blades, but that doesn't mean one won't work on it 🤔

Latest posts

Back