• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold Record Power Sabre 450 Bandsaw.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chippyjoe

Established Member
Reaction score
NOW SOLD. NOW SOLD.
Further equipment being sold.

I have a brand new bandsaw for sale, as title above.

I bought this I suppose on a whim and it has never been switched on. It is single phase and runs off a 16 amp supply.
Comes with 3 brand new blades (Record) and I put the Record power wheel kit on it for easy moving.

Any questions please ask.

Price. £1500-00 Cash please.

20220310_095634.jpg

20220310_095718.jpg

20220310_095824.jpg

Last edited:
I am now coming to that age where the workshop has to go this year. I have lots of goodies to sell Felder, Hammer, Festool etc etc.

I bought the bandsaw with the view that once the workshop was all gone I still needed to do something, so I was going to buy a lathe and have a go at spinney things to keep me out of the way of her indoors Lol.
But things have now changed and everything will be going over the next few months.
Hence why I have now started selling, lots more to come just need to get the hang of posting pictures. :) Hope that explains things a bit better.

Mark.

Last edited by a moderator:
Interested in what Felder and hammer stuff might be coming up

I don't think it is in the rules to advertise what is coming up on a for sale thread that is running.

If you PM me with what you are looking for, then I can tell you if I have it. Failing that it will be coming on here but not for some time as I want to sell all the smaller bits first.

Thank you for your interest.

Mark.

Back