• We invite you to join UKWorkshop.
    Members can turn off viewing Ads!

Record Power RSTS12 right side table extension

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

LyNx

Established Member
Reaction score
Firstly i'd like to say hello as i'm new to this forum.

I would like to start my posting to ask about the RSTS12 table saw. I have just purchased a second hand model for my first saw but i can't find any dealers online that stock any parts for this machine. I have seen the right side table extension and was wondering what cost this is.

What are peoples views on this table saw?

Thanks

Newbie_Neil

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi LyNx

Welcome to the forum.

I did a quick search on RSTS12 and came up with this: -

Philly":2behvk9o said:
it is a nice little saw-sliding table, 1.6kW induction motor, nice capacities. If you can get one for a good price you won't be disappointed! (I paid £395 for mine and the extra side extension table was £45)
Cheers
Neil

devonwoody

Established Member
Reaction score
MY pennyworth is that if Record haven't got these parts in stock you will most probably have to make up a side table yourself using sheet stock type material.

What part of the country are you from may I ask?

LyNx

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies people.

I'm collecting the saw next friday and purchased for £175. It's a bit above my original budget but that was for a DIY type table saw. If i can't get a side table then i will plan on building something myself. The only problem i see is trying to extend the fence, i may have to build a totally new set-up.

I'm based in Swindon, Wiltshire. I work for a furnture manufacture in Old Town - any guesses??

I will hopefully create a gallery to show the progress of my very small garage to workshop conversion. It's only 4000x2650mm so space is limited but it's a start. I'll post some plans to ask for your views on the layout

Andy