Record Power invite to Harrogate ??

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gasmansteve

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all
Just had an email from Record Power inviting me to the Harrogate woodworking show. part of the wording was -
" We are pleased to invite you to attend the above show as part of our Winter 2011 show season " no mention of where to get my complimentary tickets from so I guess they will be waiting at the doors for me :wink:
Steve

Send them a email saying

I have just been invited to your show " see email "

" " We are pleased to invite you to attend the above show as part of our Winter 2011 show season "

Can you please let me know who to give my address to for my complimentary tickets to be sent out

I must say this is a very generous offer

Many thanks

GS

:lol:

must say they are very generous, I got one as well.
Just imagine paying all my expences from over here
cant wait !!

Blister":13wxver8 said:
Send them a email saying

I have just been invited to your show " see email "

" " We are pleased to invite you to attend the above show as part of our Winter 2011 show season "

Can you please let me know who to give my address to for my complimentary tickets to be sent out

I must say this is a very generous offer

Many thanks

GS

:lol:

Done, will see what reply I get :D :D
Steve

My reply back from Record

Hi Steve there are no complimentary tickets for the Harogate show it is not run by Record we are just dropping you a line to let you know we will be there with show deal savings on our products should you be thinking of purchasing in the near future i am afraid we do not have any influence on tickets. Many thanks for your enquiry Record Power.

And there was me thinking they were inviting me to it :D
Steve

Back