• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

record power bs300e this band saw now sold

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aramco

Established Member
Reaction score
hi I am selling my record power bs300e band saw as it has hardly been used for the past two years, it is approximately three and half years old,eighteen months left on warranty, which record power will not pass on to the new owner, there are three blades to go with it a 1/8 th new // 1/4 new and a 5/8 in use at the moment, the table has some marks on it when water blew in through the garage roof, but no rust at all, I am also selling with it my sip dust collection system which is about 2 years old and there are a couple of spare bags to go with it.The stand comes with the saw also a set of wheels and anyone who buys this an have the pick of some 8 x 4 inch pitch pine. free

the reason I am selling it is I am scroll sawing more an more, and not being good on my legs, it is easier for me because ,I can sit down all the time.

£400 ono

thanks for reading this

John hope

Attachments

• IMG_0526.JPG
    IMG_0526.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 791
  • IMG_0528.JPG
    IMG_0528.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 792
  • IMG_0531.JPG
    IMG_0531.JPG
    818.5 KB · Views: 792
Hi John,

I have been searching for a used record band saw since lockdown started. Where about would I need to pick up from? Very interested. PM to talk more :)

Liam.

hi Liam sorry I do know how to pm - silly i know - I live in newcastleton Scottish borders td90qt area,
where are you situated, can you pm me to get the ball rolling please.

thanks
John

Sorry for the slow reply, I’m humming and aring over the pick up distance as I’m in Bedford.

Do you have a picture of the spec plate? I had a quick look and couldn’t find the specs online.

Mike

Hi, i'm afraid I can't reply via PM as I do not have permissions yet.

Just to let you know I'll not be able to take this. I'm in Newcastle so the locations perfect but I just don't have the space. Was being far too optimistic.

Cheers,
Liam.

hi Fingers go on the record power site and go to the band saw section and all the details are in there, hope this helps.

take care
John

I can’t send you a PM as I’m a new member. I’m happy to give you £350. Id pay 400 if wasn’t for the distance.
could collect Monday.

Thanks
Mike.

hi Mike I am ok with that price, and Monday will be fine, we are still in lock down in Scotland but as long as we can social distance we will be ok I live in the Scottish borders td90qt area 30 miles north of Carlisle, which way will you come??

take care
John

they will be connected up so you can see them running not a problem, where are you coming from??

John

head North on the A7 cross the border and dont take the first right turning for newcastleton, take the second, turn left at the pub and after 11 miles you come to newcastleon, half way down the main street there is a hardware shop turn right and we are on the left hand side

how would you like to pay for the band saw,??

take care
John

If it helps this is the web page & the specs
- https://www.recordpower.co.uk/product/p ... 12-bandsaw

BS300E 12"
Maximum Depth of Cut: 190 mm
Throat Depth: 305 mm
Table Size: 480 x 400 mm
Table Height from Floor: 990 mm
Motor input P1: 1 kW
Motor output P2: 0.75 kW
Blade Length: 93 1/4"
Blade Width Capacity: 1/4 - 3/4"
Blade Speed: 820 & 380 M / minute
Extraction Port Diameter: 100 mm
Weight: 80 kg
Size: H1690 x W880 x D680 mm

Bank transfer or Paypal would be safer right now, save spreading crash germs.

I’ve got your address copied down so you should delete your post sir.

Robbo3":ngwhv9ie said:
If it helps this is the web page & the specs
- https://www.recordpower.co.uk/product/p ... 12-bandsaw

BS300E 12"
Maximum Depth of Cut: 190 mm
Throat Depth: 305 mm
Table Size: 480 x 400 mm
Table Height from Floor: 990 mm
Motor input P1: 1 kW
Motor output P2: 0.75 kW
Blade Length: 93 1/4"
Blade Width Capacity: 1/4 - 3/4"
Blade Speed: 820 & 380 M / minute
Extraction Port Diameter: 100 mm
Weight: 80 kg
Size: H1690 x W880 x D680 mm

Thanks Robbo, I did find find them once I stopped being lazy.

Latest posts

Back