Record Power BS250 spare tyres?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drillbit

Established Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know where you can get hold of spare tyres for the Record Power BS250? I've been googling for ages and the only spare tyre I can find is for the 10" model on Yandles. Can't even find anything on Record Power site!

It says in the manual that they are replaceable - anyone know who sells them?

Thanks

If RP say they are replacable they should stand by that. There has been more than one post on here lately about how difficult they are to get replaced.

Thanks - I've called them this morning. I was hoping I wouldn't have to buy direct from the manufacturer - at 15 quid each and 6 quid delivery for a bit of rubber.. you can see why. I can now see why they don't advertise them on their website.

After all, it's stated as a consumable rather than a spare part. So I was hoping it would be something I could shop around for a good price. Feels like having to buy wiper blades direct from Ford.

You used to be able to buy tyring (if that is a real word) by the metre from Scott & Seargeant. I don't know if they still do it.
S

Grahamshed":4fialkxn said:
:)
There may be one or two more Fords about than there are bandsaws

True. And the tyres cost more come to think of it :lol: Actually Record Power were helpful, and the only other time I've dealt with them, they have been great. The trunion on the BS was loose originally and they replaced for me. I think they are a company you can buy from with confidence - along with Axminster.

I go along with Toby, When mine broke on my BS 300 I call in at Chesterfield for one and they me feel very welcome even had a cup of coffee while a chap went to get it. 110% to RP from me

Latest posts

Back