• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Record No 52 Quick release vice - Now Sold

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fluffflinger

Established Member
Reaction score
Sadly as with more than just me, times are very hard these days and I need to raise a bit of cash so some stuff must go.

All items listed are for collection from my home near N'hampton but if you wish I will post at additional cost.

I take care of everything I own and all items sold are in good working order.

It's a vice, not much more to say, quick release which is always useful and works flawlessly

£40

Take care and stay safe

Richard

Attachments

• m_P1020756.jpg
    m_P1020756.jpg
    209.8 KB · Views: 537
Just weighed the vice 9kg and would need a postcode (I see you are in Manchester???) to get an accurate price.

For reference I just sent a router and a drill driver (same weight) insured and tracked to Essex from Northampton for £10.50 so I imagine it would be very similar.

Send me a pm with your postcode and I will confirm the carriage price.

Stay safe and kind regards

Richard

Yes you need a certain number of posts I think before that function is enabled. I am at work will check price and get back to you later this afternoon.

Thanks

Richard

Postage to you will £8.50. If you are happy with that I need a full name address and phone number for the courier and you need my bank details. I appreciate you cant send a private message so if you are happy post your email address or phone number and then we can converse in private. Suggest when I have your contact details you delete the post, not that I don't trust people on the forum but we all need to be cautious I guess.

Nothing rec'd as yet Dave. I have sent you one as well with my phone number. Just off to work so I will check in the morning.

Latest posts

Back