• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold Record DML 320 Lathe

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob Chapman

Established Member
Reaction score
Record Power DML320 woodturning lathe in excellent used condition, less than three years old.

Electronic variable speed
Max bowl diameter 320mm (12.5 in)
Max between centres 510mm (20 in)
Speeds 250 - 3850 rpm
Spindle thread M33 x 3.5
Spindle and tailstock tapers both 2 Morse taper
Complete with face plate, four prong drive centre, live tailstock centre as shown in photos
PRICE £400 ono, giving a saving of £260 on the price of a new one.

Please note: Buyer will have to collect - near Bingley in West Yorkshire. It wll require two people to lift it and I CANNOT help owing to a massive hernia awaiting surgery. PM me if
interested.
RPlathe (1).jpgRPlathe (2).JPGRPlathe (3).JPGRPlathe (4).JPGRPlathe (5).JPG

Record Power DML320 woodturning lathe in excellent used condition, less than three years old.

Electronic variable speed
Max bowl diameter 320mm (12.5 in)
Max between centres 510mm (20 in)
Speeds 250 - 3850 rpm
Spindle thread M33 x 3.5
Spindle and tailstock tapers both 2 Morse taper
Complete with face plate, four prong drive centre, live tailstock centre as shown in photos
PRICE £400 ono, giving a saving of £260 on the price of a new one.

Please note: Buyer will have to collect - near Bingley in West Yorkshire. It wll require two people to lift it and I CANNOT help owing to a massive hernia awaiting surgery. PM me if
interested.
View attachment 134125View attachment 134126View attachment 134127View attachment 134128View attachment 134129
Hi Bob
Did it sell at the money you were seeking - just being nosey to see how they hold their value
cheers

Latest posts

Back