Record BS350S bandsaw

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sumo2001

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi
Just bought one of these Record BS350S bandsaw can i change the the bottom side blade guards fir something else as metal discs and can't adjust them back from the set of the teeth.
Top ones are fine am using a 20mm bkade st moment so ok but try smallee ones and i get the rubbing issue

The whole lower bearing block is fixed by 2 bolts on the top rear. They are mounted in slots.
Loosen the bolts and the whole unit slides back and fore.

I only go to Tuf Saws now......any kinda blade u want, width an tooth set up ..good advise and very reasonable priced......
the guy is very helpfull.....happy to advise.......
never had one break yet.........I also buy special blade for cutting metal on a Horizontal saw....
recomended blades, just depends on what you want to cut.....thick or thin, green or dry wood, long courves or straight, tight bends.....more info needed...

There are many different suppliers of blades and most them are of a muchness, but I think its fair to say the majority on this site (me included) use tuffsaws.

Cheers at moment resawing softwood after that bit of garden furniture so a bit of curve work

Latest posts

Back