Record BS350 For Sale!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris72

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi, I potentially have a record bs350 for sale.It has only been used once and will come with two blades£380.This sale will only take place if I manage to aquire another machine which I am looking at.I just want to guage peoples interest at the moment.The machine is located off j11,m6
Cheers
Chris

Hi Lee.I didnt realise they had dropped the price of the saw so much!.I would have come down in price but the saw I was after sort of dropped through.Sorry mate.

No worries, thanks for replying anyway :eek:

Do you not like the 350? Is that why you are changing? There seems to be a bit of a mixed bag with reviews.

Cheers
Lee.

The saws not bad actually!.They can be a bit fiddly around the guide bearings,which can be a bit of a pain to just get set up nice.On the whole they seem to be a very good machinne in my opinion.The only reason I was thinking of sellinng was because Ii had thhe chance to buy a proper industrial machine.In all honesty I'm beggining to think buying the old industrials like wadkins,startrites etc is the way to go.

Latest posts

Back