Record BS300 Bandsaw

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michel

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello,

Has anybody got this bandsaw, or would recommend or not recommend it compared to the competition.

I have read the GWW review which is very impressive, just thought i would get your views.

I think i would be better off with this size of bandsaw rather than a bench top one and regret it later.

Regards

Michel

Hi Michel

I'm afraid I can't comment on the BS300, but am pleased overall with the BS350. Both myself and John (woodshavings) picked up the BS350 for only £385 - only £35 more than the BS300 I think. You may have seen my review of the BS350 here. I saw both the BS300 and BS350 demonstrated at the Yandles show and they both seemed decent enough for the price.

Cheers

Gidon

BTW, in case you aren't aware of this, D&M are doing the BS350 for £399 (as an alternative to the free extractor offer) until this offer ends (end DEC-04, I think)

I have the BS 300 its fine had to adjust the tilt to centre the blade on the wheel after some use and tweak cool blocks thats all.The casters on the wheel kit are poor so i have replaced them all with full castor type better for my small shop i am happy with the m/c.

I'm considering the BS300 but am limited for space. what is the height of the saw including stand and footprint Old ? :?: :?:

Back