Record BS300/350

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, they do have a site, but they don't even list these machines in their products list and the site was last updated on '05/05/2003'.

I would have liked the comment's of some-one who owns one, or did anyone see the review in GWW and know what they thought of the BS300.

I tried getting hold of back issues of GWW especially for the Fox P/T review, but alas they were all sold-out. I now have a subscription, but that does not help me where the old reviews are concerned. Maybe they might get these machines involved again in an article..who knows.

Spud,

I can fax or email you the articles you need.
PM me.

Rgds

Noel

to summarize the GWW review:

4 1/2 outta 5 for value for money
4 1/2 outta 5 for performance

+ points - fast blade change, 2 speeds
- point - lower blade guards flimsy

"for £350, the BS300 is a serious mid-range bandsaw with plenty of power"

Spud":3ir1dgre said:
Spud

I've just bought a BS350 - so will post a review when I get it up and running if you like.

Yes, that would be good.

I'm awaiting delivery of the ba 350, any comments appreciated.
How does the fence operate on this saw to provide a lead in .

Gidon has posted a review of the 350 here https://www.ukworkshop.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2690&highlight=bs350 and they have both been discussed quite a lot on the forum. Try typing BS300 or BS350 into the search engine. I recently bought one of these myself but as it has just been assembled and parked in the corner since I got it (along with all of the other equipment I have purchased recently) while I wait for some free time I can't really comment on it yet.

Graeme

Back