Record 077A plane.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ydb1md":1tpj1du9 said:
Chaz, thanks for the rescue. I wasn't sure why sometimes my pics would show up for me and other times they wouldn't.

If you have downloaded them in explorer , firefox et al by another method of access and they are sitting in your local machine cache then they may well show up on your machine which uses its local copy rather than go looking for the source.

That is how I got them (and changed the names/address before putting them on my server)

The Full address of your pics is:

http://lh3.google.com/image/ydb1md/RcYV ... /077_a.jpg

If you have a copy of the picture on your machine you may see it below.
If you then go into >control panel >internet options and delete the >Temporary Internet Files and refresh this page the picture will disappear.

077_a.jpg

I recently picked up the long nose piece from a 311 that I'm hoping to modify to fit my 077.

z331a.jpg

The 311 and 077 both have two guide pins to align the nose pieces & the main body. I'm guessing/assuming/hoping that the 311's and 077's were made using the same castings. They take the same replacement blades.

The nose piece hasn't arrived yet but I'll post pics of the work in progress.

Hi Dave

I hope that the 311 long nose has the pins in the same place as the 311 can have the pins across or up and down.

I hope that is clear :)

Back