Record 050 rusted blades

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jacob, Venice can be very expansive for tourist, when I visit I take a backpack plenty of sanwiches and drink. And prepare your feet to a lot time of walking.
But Venice is a unique place, if you can leave the principal way from train station to piazza San Marco (plenty of tourist), put on your pocket the city plan and walk trough the small "calli", let your instinct guides you and you will discover the real Venice. Perhaps sometimes you need to take out of pocket the plan. :lol:

There are a particular object linked with woodworking, the support of the gondola's row, called forcola, is like a sculpture and is entirely made by hand

la_forcola.jpg

Have a nice trip in Italy!

Bugbear, Bologna is my city, I live 15 km from the city, is a beautyful place but not real famous in the world. Hope you liked the times spent here, do you remember tortellini? :wink:

Andy, beautiful pics, the wood handplane is the only type you can find in Italy, the metal ones are really rare. When you find a good plane like your picture the price is high, when you find a 5-10 euro planes you have a lot of warmhole and missing the blade. This is the reason why italian read USA and UK forum and e-bay :D

mu":1chobax3 said:
Bugbear, Bologna is my city, I live 15 km from the city, is a beautyful place but not real famous in the world. Hope you liked the times spent here, do you remember tortellini? :wink:

I remember well the three 'T's of Bologna. :D

BugBear

Back