Recommend a self cleaning extractor please! ideally small as possible

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimmer

a right member
Reaction score
i had my heart set on the new makita VC1310, as it says in some places it has automatic filter cleaning, but i recent;y read a review saying no, it in fact doesn't.
other requirements are an auto start socket and adjustable suck power.

manual filter cleaning button would be ok too
thanks

well that was productive!
in case anyone's reading in the future, i've settled on a Karcher, the NT 30/1 Tact TE L
not especially small but ticks all the boxes otherwise, i've found for a good price, and there's a supplier in my town so should be able to get bags etc.
the fein was probably in second place. and would have liked the numatic, but it doesn't have filter cleaning ( i suspect it doesn't realy need it due to design) and i don't think even adjustable suck, but i just like them. so well made and reliable
so there we go anyway,

I can recommend the Karchar NT range as I have an 110v version of NT 45/1. It is 5 years old and has been the main site vacuum on 3 school builds, used by multiple labourers and trades.
Looks a bit worse for wear but still works well. It will now spend its retirement as my home workshop dust extraction. Good choice 👍

Back