Recent new member

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bingy man

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
Good evening to all members, I only joined this forum a few days ago and tbh I’m not very good hence why I don’t do social media. I’ve been a gas engineer for over 30 years but Poor health has forced me to give up my job and seek new challenges. I probably chose the wrong career tbh but that’s a long story. I’ve absolutely loved woodwork from a very early age but never had the time to pursue it . 2 yrs ago came the dreaded covid 19 and lockdown. Stress and anxiety forced me to stay home and then a brainwave-why did I have woodworking tools stored away but not in use ? Then there was the spare bedroom full of junk so out of shear boredom I cleared the lot and managed to build a small but compact workshop. And here I am today joining a forum on woodwork and hoping to gain help and advise from professionals and diy ers and all who share the passion. Most of my knowledge thus far is self taught first/second fix carpentry and flooring and stud walls etc . My aim is to become proficient in cabinet making and joinery and welcome any help and advice along the way . I’m return hopefully I’ll be able to contribute to this site and help others . Anyway that’s probably enough about me and just to say thanks for accepting my registration and I’m looking forward to the year ahead .

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 27
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 27
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    165.8 KB · Views: 28
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg