really really sharp

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol: :lol:
Taking the p|ss out of crazy sharpening? It's a serious business you know. :shock:

woodbloke":2ae79vhm said:
Has Nick Gibbs seen this :-" - Rob
Why? Has he done a special pencil-sharpening edition or something? Wouldn't be surprised.

woodbloke":xzwe3eh6 said:
Jacob":xzwe3eh6 said:
woodbloke":xzwe3eh6 said:
Has Nick Gibbs seen this :-" - Rob
Why? Has he done a special pencil-sharpening edition or something? Wouldn't be surprised.
You obviously don't read BW Jacob! :lol: - Rob
No I don't. Somebody bought me the one with the inflatable woman made of plywood, which was good for a laugh, but other than that I seem to have missed it.

PS quick google and bob's yer uncle: :lol:

BritishWoodworking.jpg

I found her a little mate here http://www.artlex.com/ArtLex/ij/images/ ... ort_lg.jpg

inflatbl_hawkinson_selfport_lg.jpg

Well I suppose there is round sharp, flat sharp, elliptical sharp and for Jacob rounded bevel sharp? :)

Rod

woodbloke":3d4oixwx said:
It's the 'pencil' issue you want to get hold of :wink: - Rob
:lol:
So what came after the "pencil" issue? The "Scraping the bottom of a barrel" special edition?

DTR":mxqm9h66 said:
High speed sharpening by machine is the way forward

83ab33b7.jpg

More information is needed....

Back gears yes-no?
HSS or Carbide?
Coolant yes-no?
On Centre - Below Centre?
Will a Three jaw self centre chuck do or should one use the four jaw independent?

studders":h4gwxb0l said:
DTR":h4gwxb0l said:
High speed sharpening by machine is the way forward

83ab33b7.jpg

More information is needed....

Back gears yes-no?
HSS or Carbide?
Coolant yes-no?
On Centre - Below Centre?
Will a Three jaw self centre chuck do or should one use the four jaw independent?

Toolpost grinder and topslide set round by sinebar and DTI, pencil held in special collet adaptor, surely?

Latest posts

Back