Re-sizing

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waka

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
Quite a few months ago I had trouble re-sizing my photo's for the forum.

Some kind soul gave me a website address to download, unfortunately while I was away HID's got a virus and had to completely wipe the computer clean. Alas I didn't take the address of this website.

If that kind soul is still out there, could I trouble you for the address again.

Many thanks and this time I will write it down for posterity.

Waka

Dave

Followed the instructions but it didn't work for me. I am running XP but I'm probably doing something wrong, any ideas?

Waka

Waka,

Download this program http://www.irfanview.com/ and use that. It is an amazing FREE piece of software.

Just ctrl-R and after inputting your desired size save the image under a new name if you don't want to replace the existing one. The program does much else besides.

To Waka

I resize my Photographs in Paint shop Pro. go >Image information>look at what you have got>go Resize and change picture to 72pixels and size you require>save as >options>select medium to high compression>then click OK to save. You will get the sized picture you want and good for posting.
If you still want your old posted thread I will look through my postings but you should be able to go back through the uk archives.

Back