RE: Mitre Saw StaTnd Thanks Very Much For Your Support

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi All,

Ian, Thanks for your reply. My first reaction is i cannot believe that anyone would write to GWW and complain about the article on your bench, but then i come back to the real world and i have to accept the fact that some people are just jealous, including me (only joking), that bench (flash git) is excellent.

Joking aside i will be doing more reviews because if you can accept bad feedback or the lack of any feedback about your superb bench, then surely i can be man enough to do the same with my poxy stand. By the way thanks for the link to photobucket

Pete, i can only apologize that i got it wrong. Thanks for putting me straight.

Mike, whats it worth? Pay up or i won't only be submitting photos with my review, i also be doing a some thec drawings. A few cubic metre's of american black walnut should keep me from getting a digital camera i think.

Keith, Thanks very much for your reply. Your right about the praise from your peers.

Regards

Mike.C

Hi All,

Mike, a chancer who little me?

Now that you have all convinced me to shut up write a review and take it as it comes, can somebody tell me what "BTW" stands for? While your at it what about LOL? Oh pipper it why not give me a run down on a few more?

Why do i make myself look like an silly person all the time. I do know the She Who Must Be Obayed one.

Regards

Mike.C

Tsk. I go away for 4 days and no one says "good review"? :roll: Trouble is I read it just before going away and literally didn't have time to say "nice one"; an ommission I'd generally remedy subsequently. In a way I see it as part of my moderating duties to try and make sure everyone gets a response, 'cos it's so disheartening when you don't, but sometimes they just slip through. Don't worry about it Mike; we all love you. :wink:

Cheers, Alf

Hi Alf,

Thanks a lot for your reply. How was yor time in Devon?

I may not have got much of a responce to my review but they certainly made up for it by with their help in this post ,and thats all that matters.

Regards

Mike.C

Alf in devon blimey was there a plane sale somewhere :lol: hope u remembered your passport

Nah, only planes I saw were flaming jets flying too low. :evil: Did see one or two nice bits of furniture at Buckland Abbey, including a walnut longcase clock that was in such a sorry state of repair it was shoing how the mouldings had been built up most beautifully. The roof of the Great Barn was pretty spectacular too.

Cheers, Alf

Latest posts

Back