Re: help with dewalt dw125 motor rewire please

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Antonio-d

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi forum anyone on the forum torn down a dewalt dw125 radial arm saw?
Mine has failed and i started to take it apart to discover badly corroded and stripped cables .
I want to try and save my old saw can anyone help with some diagrams on how to get the wire out from within the motor casing.

Hi, you cannot get the wire out from the casing. I have stripped mine down yesterday for the same reason. The three wires that go into the motor, red, black and yellow on mine, are wired directly into the stator coils.

I got some shrink plastic sleeving and put it over each of the three wires, pushed as far as you can into ghe stator the tewired everything and all was ok.

However, something happened during this process that has stopped the motor turning between cross cut possition and rip position. Jammed solid in the rip position. Now I've taken the yoke off the arm to dismantle it, cannot figure out how it comes apart and cannot get it back on the arm again. Going from one issue to the next.

Back