Re: 2012 January Challenge (Dissusion thread )

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine bwol isth reddy Mr. Blister..........oh those damned pills again #-o ...........My bowl is ready Mr. Blister sir (hammer) !!!!!!!!

Leo

Finished fitting out workshop during xmas and you cannot get me out of it. As a newbie all I can say is this is my very first finished bowl, took me all day sunday, pictures ready.

wardroom":29yiwjc1 said:
Finished fitting out workshop during xmas and you cannot get me out of it. As a newbie all I can say is this is my very first finished bowl, took me all day sunday, pictures ready.

Well done

if i manage to do it and don't start something else is my filled crack allowed? it will only be with coffee and dust... no enhancing powders or anything as i have none

Melinda_dd":ytnel5js said:
if i manage to do it and don't start something else is my filled crack allowed? it will only be with coffee and dust... no enhancing powders or anything as i have none

As long as it does not add to or enhance the visual appearance yes OK , as the rules state no extras just basic wood and turning design etc

Ready

(I've also marked myself as ready on the new scoreboard is just the one OK or do we have to let you know on both this thread and the scoreboard? have done both just to make sure!)

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back