Re: 2012 January Challenge (Dissusion thread )

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haldane":12hg58wi said:
Ready

(I've also marked myself as ready on the new scoreboard is just the one OK or do we have to let you know on both this thread and the scoreboard? have done both just to make sure!)

Dave

OK Dave

Thanks

From the February challenge you will only need to mark yourself as ready on the new scoreboard :wink:

as usual ive left it to the last minute! i have a few hours tomorrow evening to finish it so fingers crossed. it'll be fine im sure , first crack filling experience, a time limit of a few hour, in the dark... honest it'll be fine! :?

steadyeddie":2rfue0j2 said:
Blister, just out of interest, what is the minimum diameter allowed? In other words, when does a bowl become a dish?

Dave

No minimum size limits

However proceed with caution , if it does not look like a bowl it will not be judged as per the rules and requirements posted at the beginning of January

I noted that I was ready on the scoreboard, I take it I should have also said here that I have a bowl ready!
Sorry :oops:

Alli":3315bum0 said:
I noted that I was ready on the scoreboard, I take it I should have also said here that I have a bowl ready!
Sorry :oops:

OK

From next month Feb you wont need to do it here , just on the new scoreboard

Sorry to be daft, but that is my usual state, but where do I post my pics. for the January challenge ???????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back