Ratty is at it again

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pyroraby

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi All
Ive been asked to let you all know Chris Ratwood is back in hospital :cry: hes not doing too bad but he wanted everyone to know why he wasnt on the forum at the mo and that he wont be entering any competitions for the foreseeable #-o
So you all are aware i will pass on any messages
TTFN

Sorry to here that bit of news, but thanks for keeping us up to date Lisa, if you are in a position to pass on our thoughts please let Sue and Chris know that Chas and Di are thinking of them.

Sorry to hear that, thanks for letting us know, i hope he is up & out soon.

Best wishes Chris.

Cheers.

O Dear :(

Life can be so cruel at times

Please send Chris my best wishes and I hope its only a minor hiccup and that he will be home again soon

Allen

I wish him well.

I've seen the inside of too many hospitals over the last few years and am about to go in again so I sympathise.

Hope we see him back soon.

Jonzjob":2pemlpts said:
Good grief Gordon! Nothing too serious I hope? A haircut perhaps :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

If we ain't careful we will be able to form a hospital to hospital link :shock:

Good luck to you both!

Just the usual John :(

More back surgery then a months intensive Physio to try and retrain the leg to talk to whats left of my brain. Its a bit difficult trying to turn when standing on one leg. May have to rig up some sort of sitting arrangement soon.

Repeat of good wishes to Chris.

Latest posts

Back