Rats in the garden

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry if I’m missing the point here, but poison MUST be used in a tamper proof bait station, NO exceptions.
Completely agree.

I have a relative who keeps working dogs and has a very large garden. Dogs are in large pens/runs. Had a problem with rats in a part of the garden where the dogs “never go” so put down poison.

They were away and arranged for a friend to look after the dogs. The friend exercised the dogs by taking them around the garden, not knowing about the poison. One of the dogs ate the poison and died.

I have a dog and can understand why stuckinthemud may be reluctant to put down poison even in a tamper proof bait station.

I won't use poison because of the dog, it eats anything.
A relative has a dog that we often look after. The dog was having intermittent stomach problems, sickness diarrhoea, but never an issue staying with us. Been to the vet etc, I was concerned it was something serious.

The six year old child sorted it out, the dog was eating “mushrooms” in the garden.

You could try making TV stars out of them as happened to my little Roland back in 2018. Roland was viewed by about half a million people and I didn't get one snide comment about my dirty kitchen windows... Grin!

Attachments

• DSCN2723.mp4
    21.9 MB
You could try making TV stars out of them as happened to my little Roland back in 2018. Roland was viewed by about half a million people and I didn't get one snide comment about my dirty kitchen windows... Grin!

Corrrrr!!! Look at the state of that glass 😆🤣😉

Back