Members can turn off viewing Ads!

Raised Panel door calculator

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

simuk

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello great site, I have been reading your Raised Panel Setup Guide
which i have have found to be a great help as i purchased the CMT Raised Panel Set just before christmas. Could not find the Raised Panel door calculator through the link that was provided.
have tried searching google found a imperial calculator but would appreciated a metric version, so if anyone out can point me in the right direction would be very greatfull.

Simon Roberts

[admin note: moved to the 'Comments & Suggestions' forum]

Charley

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi Simon,

I'm glad you've found the guide useful :D I took the old Raised Panel calculator script down when I redesigned UKW many months ago as I was planning to write a new version :oops: :oops: Its still on my list I promise but it seems to keep moving further and further down..

Any way for the time being you can use the old script which you can find here: https://www.ukworkshop.co.uk/raised.pl. It should work fine although it may have a few broken images as it was meant for the old site layout..

simuk

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello Charley
Have tried the link and it takes me to your main page.
Not to worry as i have done it the old fashioned way and used my nogin.
Just like to thankyou again for the Raised Panel Setup Guide. What a difference it makes when you have a guide to work to. Made two panel doors today for a dresser that i am making, best doors i have made yet.
Will send you some pictures when i am finished.

Simon