Rail Squares

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rolleyes: Daft that you're buying a whole saw for £60 and using a £120 square or £200 rail.

Can I ask which cheap saw it was you used that gave such awful results?

I have 2 of the TSO ones: one for fitting to a track and one permanently mounted on the MFT flip hinge thing (it's drilled on purpose to be a direct fit on the hinge). Not sure about most of the other brands as they always look to be more fiddly to get on and off.

The Festool would be my suggestion as it's the same as the TSO but way cheaper.

Ahh OK, Peters video from 3 months ago showed it not fitting so it's possible they changed something to make it work. He did say he'd sent a section of evolution rail to BDUK to play with.
Yes, the Benchdogs Rail Square has been Evo-compatible for a little while; thanks for the reminder, I should amend the video description to that effect. 👍

I have just got a Benchdogs one for my Mafell very pleased simple and no tools required to fit

How do you connect the square to the rail, on the previous model I think you needed an allen key but now it says the new style doesn't need a tool to connect them, it doesn't give any other detail on the website?

How do you connect the square to the rail, on the previous model I think you needed an allen key but now it says the new style doesn't need a tool to connect them, it doesn't give any other detail on the website?

I’ve just ordered the Benchdog one, so can let you know in a few days if no one else answers?

I used my new rail square for the first time today. It is a great bit of kit, really quick and easy to use and perfect results.

Latest posts

Back