radian router cutters

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marcros

Established Member
Reaction score
Some months ago, a new company came on, claiming great things about their new range of 4 flute router cutters. Dodge gave one a try out and was happy to confirm that claims about the quality of cut were 100% correct.

I bought one a while back (19 x 51mm), but have only used it this evening for the first time, to trim an oak table top to length. I marked it out, cut just proud of the line with a handsaw, clamped a straight edge and let rip with the router.

What a truly excellent bit of kit. I had dreaded routing this top, but it was a breeze- the cut is crisp and there is no scorching. The top was about 1 1/4 thick end grain.

I had shy'd away from "expensive" cutters before, so it is little wonder that the cut was better, but it was noticably better than any of the few "decent" ones that I have use- leagues apart.

Well worth checking out their range. http://www.radiantools.com/sections/1/router_cutters/

Are you an advertiser??? All router cutters cut, for pineapple's sake. Nobody needs 4 flutes. It's a gimmick. Lay off.

longinthetooth":29faolyx said:
Are you an advertiser??? All router cutters cut, for pineapple's sake. Nobody needs 4 flutes. It's a gimmick. Lay off.

Aren't you a cheery soul.

i am not an advertiser, but if i use good products and can give first hand feedback, then i will do so.

You seem to have a great talent for knowing the cost of everything, and the value of nothing. Camellia oil, cameras, router tables, router cutters.

Yes all router cutters cut, cut some better than others. Are you one of these trolls I keep hearing about?

longinthetooth":1h53tw14 said:

Try it you may be surprised :roll:
Can I ask what has happened since the 18th of the month as up till that point your posts were helpful and instructive in general.
Since then it would appear that you are on a mission to troll :roll:

Back