radial arm saw

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shirehorseman

Established Member
Reaction score
Could somebody please tell me where I can get some info on the EUMENIA 300mm or 600mm radial arm saw. I have trawled the net without success. Is it because they no longer make them?
Many thanks. Trev.

Many thanks Waka,
Have just tried that site but they are sold unfortunately.
Cheers for that anyway.

Hi Trev

Welcome to the forum.

This is a post from nma, the eumenia importers, made on this forum in December of last year: -

menatnma":1lwcza59 said:
Unfortunatley, Eumenia are no longer in business and ceased trading about 6 months ago. There are plans for another company to possibly continue building the machines,but nothing anywhere near certain as of yet. There is also the possibilty of a company in a "far away place" making the machines as we have sent one out there to be looked at with the intention of producing a similar type of saw..For anyone that already has Eumenia saws ,we have stock of spares and parts etc, although they will not last forever!.Spares can be got directly from us at NMA.
Hope this helps anyone interested, sadly there are no more machines left in the uk that we know of,except, for Toolfix in Peterborough, they had one upto a couple of weeks ago.

Cheers
Neil

Have just come back on.
Many thanks to one and all for the help.
And thanks to Neil for the info, I will try Toolfix and see. I thought that there must be something (like no longer trading)
Because I had to go back to 1997 in one of my woodworking mags for an advert of them.
Anyway thanks again for all your help ev'rybody.
Cheers. Trev.

Going way out on a limb here. But looking at that EUMENIA radial arm. It looks very similar to the ones INCA use to sell. Just a thought as I obviously am not versed on european tools... Albiet the way things are going down hill here that could change. :D

SlimShavings":38qomji8 said:
Going way out on a limb here. But looking at that EUMENIA radial arm. It looks very similar to the ones INCA use to sell. Just a thought as I obviously am not versed on european tools... Albiet the way things are going down hill here that could change. :D

Thanks for the input SlimShavings. Have a nice day.
Trev.

Back