Radacanu

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had to look up fred perry to see if he was related to the fridge or steve perry. It's not a known name over here.

Might as well start engraving that "Sports Personality of the Year" award now.
Well deserved, of course, but what a tedious programme that's become over the years....
Sure seems like she has a personality unlike the other recent British tennis player!

Cheers James

Yes. it is, but that's what forums are all about. Having a say, expressing an opinion. It was said with humour. If someone was making too much noise, you would make more noise telling them to be quiet. We all do it.
I really think she is amazing, but I get fed up with the media frenzy that followed. It has an unfortunate habit of turning bad.

She was interviewed on BBC Breakfast this morning, with the interviewers gushing over her achievements. She's intelligent, very pleasant, articulate....the perfect role model, so let's hope that any future 'management' doesn't screw things up for her.
I've no doubt that, somewhere behind the scenes, someone is trying to find some dirt to throw, because we're famous for placing someone on a pedestal so they can be knocked off.
Yes, for the moment she's the darling of the media, but I can't help wonder if there'd be as much attention if she'd been hit by the ugly bat instead of being very attractive?

Back