R.I.P Nice victims

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Garno

Grumpy Old Git
Reaction score
R.I.P to all the victims of the Nice terrorist attack, it is worse that they were slayed inside a church.
There is no place in this world for those idiots that are responsible for attacks in the name of religion.
My thoughts and heart go out to France along with prayers that one day it will stop.
Gary

So paying respect to the dead is against the rules, Just say the word and I will ask for it's removal, my intentions were not to offend you.

Not offending me, but you are posting about religion, specifically yours against theirs.

No religion has been named here, only that murder was done in the name of religion which is a fact. if the post gets removed then that's a shame as its in an off-topic section. Its sad when truth and facts are silenced or discarded because some might see them as "hurty words".

Not offending me, but you are posting about religion, specifically yours against theirs.

Again with the twisting of words rorshack, he didn't mention a specific religion or that he followed a particular faith himself and denouced another - it never ceases to amaze me what BS you manage to construct from nothing.

Back