Quantcast

Quoting attached images

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

bugbear

Established Member
Reaction score
Is there a way to reply to a post that has attached images (as opposed to externally hosted), retaining 1 or more of the images?

I can't find it :-(

BugBear

CHJ

Established Member
Reaction score
Currently I can only suggest you insert the image property reference as per the example below if a copy of the image is a must.

But surely most of the time the image being referred to is only one or two posts up the thread.

CHJ":186k04l5 said:
Now here's an example of the perverse nature of a lump of wood, admittedly usually only seen by turners.
This piece and the previous bowl are from the same log, and serves as an example of the problems discussed in this earlier thread.
Log was sawn down the middle and the two halves stored adjacent to each other with the sawn faces about 1cm apart, some 2+ years.

The previous piece had bark falling off over 3/4 of its periphery when taken off the shelf, this piece needed only one piece about 4mm long near a split bonding to the edge.

Yew 230mm dia.

bugbear

Established Member
Reaction score
CHJ":3haw9m9e said:
Currently I can only suggest you insert the image property reference as per the example below if a copy of the image is a must.

But surely most of the time the image being referred to is only one or two posts up the thread.
Sometimes a post can have LOTS of images, and I want to refer to 1 of them.

Thanks for the tip.

BugBear