Quiting this Forum (for a week!)

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Philly

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi All,
Just to let you all know I'm going on Holiday for a week starting Saturday. I off to the Brecon Beacons for a week with the family. Thought I'd let you know in case you thought i'd resigned or something :lol:
Please keep everything nice and tidy while i'm away,
best regards,
Philly :D

Philly,

Hell's bells, that gave me a nasty turn for a moment. :shock: Anyway, lucky you. :D Should be good weather too.

Cheers, Alf

Hmmmm, enough to make one envious! we started the day off at -2C and should get to 12C. workshop is like fridge, although i am out of action for 6 weeks. had left thumb re-alligned. it is now in permanent thumbs-up position! :D

Hi All,
I'm Back!
Cheers to all for the goodwishes-the weather was great (yes-Wales and great weather in the same sentence!). Had a lovely time and ready to get back to finishing off projects! :lol:
Glad to see the Forum is going strong-I was a little worried before I went, what with feeling running a little hot amongst some members. Are the GoodWood lot still talking to us?
Whats this I see-new moderators? Whats the story on these lucky people?
best regards,

Hi Philly,

Welcome back.

Yes everything is back to normal and being one of those that was upset my gob has stopped and is giving everyone a break. Sadly though bilzee has left the forum. But heh enough of that.

I am glad you enjoyed your holiday.

Regards

Mike.C

Hi Mike
Cheers for the update. Sorry to hear Bilzee has gone, hope he calms down and lurks a bit. :(
time to get back in that workshop,

Waka
Sorry mate, forgot you were away from your "babies"!
Give us a shout when your home, I'll come on down for a visit.
regards,

Back