Quick clamp renewal kit QCRX inSeyco Cataloge.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think you need to be a bit more specific if you want my help anyway.

You MAY BE (rpt: I'm not sure) talking about the "new/improved" blade clamps made by Pegas which fit the original GI versions of the Excalibur scroll saws plus the Pegas-badged version of the same thing. If so I did a review of those here a while back, when they first came out - at least a year ago, probably longer, I forget - and IMO anyway, they're nice but not worth the price.

BUT as said, I'm not sure if you're talking about those or something entirely different. So to be sure can you please post a photo, or a catalogue number, or a link or something of exactly what you are talking about. AFAIK, Seyco ONLY sell in the USA (but again, that could be incorrect).

in the Seyco cataloge the part number is QCRX they are the screw and the little revolving blade plunger with the rubber ring that goes in the blade clamp of the excaliber saw . They grip the blade, the plunger revolves a bit as the blade moves up and down. got two sets a few years ago but cant remember where I got them from

Back