Question for 16-32 owners

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

p111dom

Established Member
Reaction score
I've finally bought one of these after talking about it for 18 months. It's used but in great condition. It came with a 40 grit loading on it which while removing material quickly is a little aggressive for my oak stock. What grit paper do other owners recommend?

Thanks again. Haven't changed the loading yet as I've been ripping out extraction ducting and moving things around to accomodate the machine. Its the full jobbie with stand, origional wheels and extension tables. Even came with the rubber belt all for £360 in mint condition. I would have posted a gloat about it if it weren't for the fact thats its a bit bigger than anticipated. That and the additional fact that I got a very clean Electra Beckum extractor for £50. :wink:

Haha, very gloatworthy indeed :D

I have the stand and extensions too, and even without the extensions it weighs an absolute ton!!!

I've still not made proper room for it yet, it's in the middle of the floor and I have to climb around it :oops:

Back