Query Kity Bestcombi 2000

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Renoman

Reaction score
New to the forum, first post.

I bought this machine second hand sometime ago and have used only the saw and planer functions. Decided to use the thicknesser and everything functions. However, the pin for the vacuum exhaust will not fit through the hole. I think the previous owner may have used it without the the vacuum cover. The pin's knob is held onto the spline with a roll pin. I think this was a mod' so the knob did not get lost when located in the switch under the table. Should the knob pull on and of the spline? Also, is there a vacuum connector and or anyone got a solution for the oval extraction spigot?

The vacuum connector you can use normal extractor hose squashed to fit, i have a small length of pipe at the end to connect with a longer hose.
IMG_0564 2.jpg

The knob is a safety cut out as you know, you need to push and twist to lock it in place, maybe the switch has been bypassed if it works without it in place.
IMG_0563.jpg

The vacuum connector you can use normal extractor hose squashed to fit, i have a small length of pipe at the end to connect with a longer hose.
View attachment 107163
The knob is a safety cut out as you know, you need to push and twist to lock it in place, maybe the switch has been bypassed if it works without it in place.
View attachment 107164
Thank you for your quick response. Simple solution for the extraction. I now realise that the safety pin stays permanently in the vacuum cover. Sorted now. All good. Thanks again.

Back