Purple Heart wanted

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alexam

Bandsaw Boxmaker
Reaction score
Went up to Sykes today looking for purple heart timber, but no joy. Anyone know where I can get some fairly local to me B47 5QZ, or has some they don't need and can sell to me. Don't need a lot, just enough for a few boxes.
Cheers

I know they are not near you, but just in case you know someone who is going in that direction - The Hardwood Offcuts shop in Brentwood had several planks of tongue and groove approx 6feet long for 28 quid each, last week.

dont know if they have the sizes you want but stiles and bates have purple heart turning blanks in store i think they cut their own blanks from boards tel no , 01304 366360 , ian

galleywood":2qsppgb5 said:
I know they are not near you, but just in case you know someone who is going in that direction - The Hardwood Offcuts shop in Brentwood had several planks of tongue and groove approx 6feet long for 28 quid each, last week.

Do you know of they will post, or pack up for a courier? Not necessarily for these, but in general.

Back