Purchasing Plans off the web

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

devonwoody

Established Member
Reaction score
I purchased some woodworking plans off the web this weekend (download via PDF) from an American company "Woodstore"
The plans were for a nightstand with what I thought was a frame and floating panel construction, cost $8.95.
After the download and opening of the PDF the project was not a frame with floating panels so I was naturally dissapointed I replied back to an email contact address for WOODSTORE and they replied by return that they operate a money back satisfaction guarantee and therefore are arranging refund of credit card charge.

So fellow forum members who might need to work from a published plan can make a note of a decent supplier on this subject

DW,

I had a similar experience with www.plansnow.com, who emailed me for feedback a few years ago after I bought a plan. My feedback wasn't very complimentary :oops: and they refunded my costs! Later on I bought another plan from them, but since I didn't check the dimensions first it has remained a distant dream for me (a humungous wardrobe that I wanted for a child's room).

Cheers,

Lee

Back