Proxxon

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RogerP

Established Member
Reaction score
I see their products in many of the tool catalogues and just wondering how good they are. Anyone use them?

I have their small drill and it's great.
Considered to be better made than the Dremels?

Rod

My father-in-law has one of their scroll saws and as far as I can see it works OK. He often winges about it not being 'right' but it is always down to problems like forgetting to turn on the extractor and it getting full of sawdust and fine bits. Also as it is a small machine it is fiddly to change blade and set up but I can't fault it and it gives good results. The only criticism is the manual - down to the standardof many other woodworking machines.

Misterfish

I have the FET table saw and it's well built and works very well. The only let down is the poor dust extraction but can't fault it otherwise. They are slightly expensive too but if you need small tools then they great.

Harbo":1sfr01ot said:
I have their small drill and it's great.
Considered to be better made than the Dremels?

Rod
Agreed, the Proxxon was recommend to me as being better than the Dremels...very nicely made little drills and invaluable in the 'shop - Rob

Back