Protrade - excellent service

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RogerS

Established Member
Reaction score
I sent my Festool TS55 off for service...https://www.ukworkshop.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7061

and as the above post mentioned it went AWOL..thanks to a troglodyte at ANC. Despite ANC searching for it in their warehouse Friday last week, it wasn't found.

So just spoke to Protrade who are sending out a replacement tonight without a quibble.

First rate service - Protrade. Excellent.

I can think of quite a few other suppliers who would have dragged their heels on this.

Hi Roger

I have been to two of the Protrade outlets and the staff have been knowledgeable and helpful.

I believe that your experience is typical of them.

Cheers
Neil

PS I'm now wondering which company you could have been thinking about that would make you wait until they had received it into their warehouse. :roll:

Newbie_Neil":375kvc98 said:
Hi Roger

I have been to two of the Protrade outlets and the staff have been knowledgeable and helpful.

I believe that your experience is typical of them.

Cheers
Neil

PS I'm now wondering which company you could have been thinking about that would make you wait until they had received it into their warehouse. :roll:

Most of them.

Back