Progress on Workshop Floor

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, c'mon, Neil, chop chop. Then we want in-depth, fully illustrated reviews of every single piece of kit you buy as well... :wink:

Cheers, Alf

Hi Adam

asleitch":2npwi8xl said:
Do you have a digital camera?

Err, yes.

I have a real phobia about cameras as my father, sadly departed, was a well respected photographer.

I'll get something together.

Cheers
Neil

Well, Santa Claus should have been by now I reckon.... I was expecting at least a picture of the floor by now, if not a quick snap of all the crates, suitably stacked up on that new floor and ready for opening.

Adam

Yes Neil,

I think proof is required or else we may all come to the conclusion that you're real name is not Neil, you have no workshop, the word wood means nothing to you. Prove to us that you do not watch re runs of "Fishing on Friday" on H + L 7 days a week and that you are not a life long subsriber to "Carp & Cod Weekly"??????
Rgds

Noel.

Good lord, maybe that's what all that cast iron is for. Weights for the fishing line. :shock:

Anyway, I thought J-day was supposed to be tomorrow? Change of plan, or wrong end of stick by yours truly?

Cheers, Alf

Alf":30mn1qon said:
Good lord, maybe that's what all that cast iron is for. Weights for the fishing line. :shock:

Anyway, I thought J-day was supposed to be tomorrow? Change of plan, or wrong end of stick by yours truly?

Cheers, Alf

Ahh, perhaps it is, well, a picture of the workshop as it is should be good. Now we've heard about these Waterproof MDF walls, and the floor, and no doubt the electrics must be in there too.....

Adam

Yep I believe J day is Friday and not today.

Will pictures arrive tomorrow Neil?

Cheers

Tony

Tony":2515n52u said:
Yep I believe J day is Friday and not today.

Will pictures arrive tomorrow Neil? Cheers Tony

He's definately logged on today a few times, so must be cheekily ignoring this thread me thinks. I'm sure even "carp and cod weekly" must have articles on how to take a picture of your latest catch - just Neils have Jet written down the side. In either case, you still get to brag about much it weighs :wink:

Good luck for the delivery Neil - watch you back mate - let them do all the lifting!!! :shock: :shock: :?

Adam

Hi all

OK, ok, yes you're right. :roll:

Carp and Cod weekly arrived a day early and with me mostly in my sick bed I thought I could spend the time fruitfully reading it cover to cover. :oops:

I have dug out the camera and tested the upload facility, it all works.

So I promise before the end of the day that I will post some piccies. :wink:

Cheers
Neil

PS J-Day is TODAY

Newbie_Neil":3ua6zpaj said:
PS J-Day is TODAY

WooHoo! Hope it all goes smoothly. You must have a grin like a Cheshire cat? 8)

Adam

Back