Program that uses Warp Tool

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevebuk

Established Member
Reaction score
and i dont mean star trek before some smart ass pipes up. :D . i need to be able to use Warp tool on a scroll saw project i am doing, i need two names Claire and Andrew meshed on top of each other and my program has the warp tool not working, i have just bought a new copy of Page plus from serif but i need it now and cant wait until the program arrives so need a stand by..

TIA

Not sure if you've tried this but there's a free program called GIMP that should have a warp tool - link to a tutorial here as I've found GIMP a bit tricky to navigate round when i've looked at in the past.

stevebuk":2xbkvf04 said:
thanks Stewart, you just forgot the link...

Can I suggest that you probably dont Google it. WIth the new settings that customise adverts, lord only knows what you might get for the next few months

thanks mate, ahh i see its mesh warp i need, the warp for bending words from low at the ends to high in middle or vice versa..

Chems":1rh3plc2 said:
Try this steve:

http://pixlr.com/editor/

Write your text, then select layer > merge visible and use the pinch tool. Theres also free transform and free distort which should do what you want.

thanks for that, thats actually not a bad program, the pinch and bloat tool needs some work but i'll try it tonight after work.. :eek:

Yeah I've used it once or twice when away from my copy of photoshop. I think prob the free transform and distort will be more what your after. Just remember to flatten the layer before trying it.

Back