Problem with Oneida dust deputy system

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just looking at the picture, is that a rubber o ring that's at the bottom of the picture that's meant to go between that joint you marked?

I feel very embarrassed to tell you what happened. I realized Yesterday. You are free to laugh at me if you like. But please don’t insult me 😅. I basically inverted the hoses for a long time. So I placed on top the hose for inlet, instead of the hose directing to the vacuum. That’s why it didn’t work. And yes I feel like an silly person. Anyway I don’t think I would have noticed if I had not brought it to your attention. Thanks anyway

i Didn’t say I feel like a silly person. I said “I feel like an I...ot“ its funny how the system changed It. Very polite

Glad you sorted it out.

If it makes you feel any better my mother in law called me over the other day because her sound bar wasn't working. She'd unplugged it.

Then 3 days later it was broken again. She'd turned the volume down.

We all do daft things!

Yep we all do it.
I was installing some CTV cameras and spent a good couple of hours feeding cables through a difficult route, I'd checked everything multiple times but still put the cables in the wrong way around, had to pull them all out and start again. I admit to saying " oh dear" a few times. :sneaky:

Thanks guys for understanding. Like I said I feel embarassed to tell you my mistake. But it happened. I realize I cannot avoid this kind of errors in my life. It's my nature. I just hope I won't do anything dangerous with aging. I always try to double check everything, but sometimes I miss something. Again thanks

Thanks guys for understanding. Like I said I feel embarassed to tell you my mistake. But it happened. I realize I cannot avoid this kind of errors in my life. It's my nature. I just hope I won't do anything dangerous with aging. I always try to double check everything, but sometimes I miss something. Again thanks
The man who never made a mistake, never made much, did he?

I did almost the same screwup. I put the hose on the outlet side of the vac after emptying the bucket. :rolleyes: It's worse than poor suction and separation. ;) Stuff happens.

Pete

Back