Pro User TS1 1500w 2hp Table Saw

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mojojojo86

Reaction score
Im a newbie to all the woodworking and have been after a table saw for a while.

I picked up this table saw from a carboot as the top was extremely solid and seemed like the fence was solid.

It needs a little TLC but I can't find any information online regarding it. Anyone else recognise it and if so know if it's any good?

IMG_20190826_164559.jpg

IMG_20190826_164607.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20190826_164559.jpg
    IMG_20190826_164559.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 319
  • IMG_20190826_164607.jpg
    IMG_20190826_164607.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 300
You probably will find it is the same as various other brands like Nutool for sure, and other generic brands.
Maybe try Clarke, SIP, Charnwood, Draper, and whatever else you can think.
Harbor freight might have one, but it might have a different arbor, it might
be the best chance of finding video documentation on it.

Powerful motor on a saw that size!
Make sure its bolted down.
Tom

That's pretty impressive actually, 250mm blade with a 2hp (presumably brushed) motor in a very small package. Looks like it's got provisions to mount a router on the righthand side too to turn it into a router table. Also looks like it's got a place to attach something else on the lefthand side too.

Ttrees is exactly dead on the money that these are a machine put under different brands though, here's a photograph of a Nutool one that I pinched off google:

2E2sPRr.png

Wow, yeah that looks exactly like it.
From what I can tell the right is for a router, the left looks like it could fit an inverted jigsaw.

I added the riving knife but there seems to be an alot of lateral flex and movement to it.

Is this normal for riving knives?

Back