Pro Cabinetmaker sugestions needed.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

colinc

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi,

have been asked by our Chairman if I can suggest someone who could make a TV cabinet to his requirements for his new house.

Apparently he did have someone who was going to make it, but they seem never to get close to starting work on it.

He will be wanting quality work but is happy to pay for that. He lives in the Peak District so someone localish would be best.

Suggestions appreciated,

Colin

colinc":c4vyj8n9 said:
Hi,

have been asked by our Chairman if I can suggest someone who could make a TV cabinet to his requirements for his new house.

Apparently he did have someone who was going to make it, but they seem never to get close to starting work on it.

He will be wanting quality work but is happy to pay for that. He lives in the Peak District so someone localish would be best.

Suggestions appreciated,

Colin

This chap is very good

http://www.rogerberwick.com/

Have a look at his web site , and he has a van :mrgreen:

Hi, I don't have enough free time at the moment to do it as an on the side jobby, but he could try the firm I work for? We're in Sheffield but frequent the peak district a fair amount. Its also where I grew up.The Company is only small (4 of us) and is called My Fathers Heart Ltd.

Cheers, James.

Latest posts

Back