printing a poster

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your link says the software is free and the official site says it charges so maybe the free version will be a limited functionality eval copy.

Download the file and scan it immediately if you are concerned about virii.

I don't know how many copies you want but your local print/copy shop should be able to do it for you fairly cheaply and on a single sheet too.

Bob

Not wanting quality just full size posters of a painting subject to work from.

At the present time I use psp9 and select a picture into perhaps 4 sheets, print and stick together that way. Just thought a dedicated modern poster problem would be nice, I do have a 98 program but its measurements are pixels etc.

Most modern printers have a poster printing set-up built in, including multi page configurations, you might want to look at yours...bosshogg :)

Do you have a local, large office supply store? Many of them have printing services with high quality color printers that can print on large paper. It might be worthwhile paying someone to print your poster when you consider the cost of ink for your own printer. You can even e-mail the file to them for printing and go pick it up at your convenience.

I see there's a Staples in Torquay:

Unit 1, Bridge Retail Park, Riviera Way,
Torquay, Devon, TQ2 7AP
t: 01803 613 598

Send Documents to the Copy and Print Centre:
[email protected]

devonwoody":376fj59r said:
sx510w epson, cannot see anything, might send an email support question.

It's important to have the right driver installed as the native windows driver may not support this. The driver that comes with the printer should (not always) support poster printing.
In this mode, printing of posters over 4 x A4 etc. is possible.

Hope this helps...bosshogg :)

Thanks all, yes there is a poster printer program free, Picassa after all , but its 20x30" which is larger than I want because I do not take snaps at high definition, last holiday there were 2500 snaps over around 4 cards, (and 6 months).

However my Epson printer/scanner sx415w does not have any mention of poster printing in the manual.

Back