Printer Table

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaveL

Established Member
Reaction score
I bought a new (to us) laser printer, its a HP laserjet 4000 with jet direct card and duplexer unit /geek mode off, sorry got carried away there. :oops: What that means is its big, quite fast, can print on both side of the paper and I can connect it to the network for any one of our machines to use.

I did mean to take some in progress pictures but got carried away and it was made before I had remember to take the camera out to the shop. :oops:
The best bit about this is I 'found' all of the timber in the spare ends, no money spent, just the tuit of course. :roll:
Dscn3517s.jpg

Its made from two bits of mahogany that were given to me for fire wood. :shock: The shelves are ply glued into slots cut in the legs and edged with solid wood strips. The top is located with 4 #20 biscuits. It has had three coats of finishing oil and now stands at the top of our stairs. :D
Dscn3528s.jpg

Not a pretty piece of furniture but very functional.

Nice job Dave.
This is from your spare ends pile?? I gotta see your proper stock pile :lol:

Newbie_Neil":1qnagnov said:
You should, of course, have got the colour version. :lol:
Come on now I thought I was doing OK at £60 for the LJ4000 with the extra bits installed. :D
We have the colour LJ4500 at work, I would not give it house room, very slow and it goes through consumables as if money is no object. :twisted:

Aragorn":1o2o8vht said:
This is from your spare ends pile??

Aragorn,

I did say it was given to me as fire wood, well here are two fence posts from the latest batch. They looked a bit different to the others and on cutting the rotten end off one I appear to have been given 3 3/4" square mahogany posts. :D
Dscn3525s.jpg

Well some of the 6' will end up in the workshop wood burner but most will find its way into a project of some sort. 8)

Latest posts

Back