Precision table-saw tenoning jig

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

This jig enables you to cut precisely dimensioned tenons on the table saw. It features a micro-adjustable side-fence assembly. If you have a table saw that can accommodate a dado set, you can cut tenons with it in a single pass. I understand that EU rules now prohibit dado sets in Europe; so I suppose you will have to make two passes with this jig, unless you want to get deported to Australia :D

If you want a copy of an article I wrote on the jig for the Australian Woodworker, e-mail me. I promise not to reveal your identity to the dado-set squad in MI5 :D

http://community.webshots.com/photo/143 ... 8332mTgXUm

rockerau

Roy,
Thank you for the heads up about spybots. I wonder if you could suggest spybot detecting software. I have Norton's for protection against viruses, but it may not be detecting spybots. It seems surprising that the community webshots site would be propagating spybots.

rockerau

Rockerau,

I just have a freeware copy of "Spybot Search and Destroy"
It may be that it was perfectly inoccent, just thought I'd mention it.
I too have Norton Antivitus Professional and a hardware firewall but after I got a trojan attempting to install (picked up by Norton) I decided to check the computer online with Pest Patrol. This picked up some spyware so I then downloaded Spybot and Ad-aware. I suppose thay could be rejecting inoccent items but it doesn't seem to reduce functionality.

Roy

Back