'Precision' Clamping squares.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I had a £7 voucher for banggood which is why I didn;'t even look elsewhere. Plus the link I used was supporting the youtuber I saw with them and I was also getting some other bits, among which were these very nice 200 and 400mm thingies below.
fbac61f1-a527-4a77-9307-44d74d11ec2c.jpg

Watch out, I've just looked and the router depth gauge on Banggood looks EXACTLY like the one on Amazon labelled as a Trend one and is cheaper on Amazon!
Maybe worth doing comparisons on both sites with 2 different tabs open on the screen at the same time?
HTH everyone.

DBT85 said:
Why a sadface @Peter Sefton?

Because Incra ones sell for a lot more.

Competing with banggood can't be easy, the only upside for Peter is that the government have said anyone sending stuff to the UK from Jan 1st will be responsible for sorting out VAT - that'll put off a lot of banggood sellers. Their parent company have said it will not be taking on that task.

I meant year
but then all depends on postage time I suppose. If it's shipped before but arrives after what then

Maybe get Denis of hooked on wood to buy it all for us and we can then go visit him, hopefully before it all becomes antiques

People are misinterpreting it. Britain only introduced VAT because we joined the evil empire so naturally now that we are Making Britain Great Again VAT will clearly be abolished so we can be truly free once again.

For the avoidance of doubt I'm clearly joking, but you never know online these days. Someone will probably think I'm serous and agree with me.

Maybe get Denis of hooked on wood to buy it all for us and we can then go visit him, hopefully before it all becomes antiques
It's made in China droogs, it'll all have rotted away in 6 months anyway remember.

Back